· Walking through the doorway into the energy of 2021 on February 1st.Some say January is the transition month from the year prior to the new year. That we are given an opportunity to experience and integrate the new energy and allow the old to exit.Let me just say…..Man, this month has been rough for me! A big THANK YOU to the one who knows me best, the one who holds my hand and heart, and can always help- even though he may not feel he is, my best friend and husband. As we move closer to the energetic New Year, I’ve compiled a few tips on how you can integrate this new, fast energy as well as Thrive in 2021.
- Ground, rest, and drink lots of water
- Take multiple moments throughout your day to sit in quiet (even if it’s just in your vehicle, or bathroom) and become conscious of your breath.
- Get back to the basics- your basic needs, food in it’s most basic form, basic movement as sometimes our bodies are unable to perform the most basic range of motions and calisthenics.
- Begin to take action on the messages you receive from your IGS (Inner Guidance System)